People Power Limited
Date Listed: Dec 21, 2012
Email Address: Click to Email
Area: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: Jan 31, 2013
Start Date: Dec 29, 2012
Duties to Include:
· Planning all staff career development progress (with managers) and regularly finding cost effective ways of developing all staff.
· Working closely with other training Partners and initiating and developing all training requirements in support of change and service development and ensuring that all projects enhance capability and are delivered on time, to specification and to budget.
· Ensuring the design and delivery of high quality, blended learning solutions are available that meets the needs of the organization and brings innovative ideas on improving staff capability and adherence to service processes.
· Developing and implement particular programs as required (e.g. Graduate development, first-line manager skills, senior management development) using expert HR and line manager input to ensure success in design and execution.
Work Experience / Skills:
· Minimum 6 years relevant experience
· Advanced communication skills and experience of handling staff
· Bachelor degree or Advanced Diploma in Public/ Business Administration/ HR Management from a recognized institution
· Certificate in Training practice e.g. CTP, NVQ in Direct Training and Support or NVQ in Learning and Development
Please click on the link above to send us your CV. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Website: Go to Website